FOR STAYS LONGER THAN A WEEKEND, TWO WEEKS, A MONTH OR ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, CONTACT US
Conditions of the reservation
- Minimum rental period: 2 consecutive nights.
- For public holidays, Christmas and Easter consult rates and minimum stay.
- For supplementary beds, consult availability. €12/person per night.
- Payment of 100% to formalize the reservation via bank transfer or credit card.
- A deposit of €100 to be paid upon arrival is required and will be returned at check out once the condition of the houses and furniture has been checked by the owner.
- The number of people allowed into the house must be previously agreed even if the capacity is greater. The facilities are exclusively for use of clients. Under no circumstances will entry and use of the house be allowed to other people whose stay is not registered at Finca Las Monjas if not consulted in advance with the owner.
- Once check-in has been completed, in the event of not being able to stay for the total period of the reservation, if for any reason check-out must be brought forward, 100% of the reservation must be paid.
- The client may cancel the contracted services at any time with the right to receive a refund of payments made as a deposit, with compensation to the establishment according to the following rates:
- The amount of compensation will be the resulting amount upon application of the following percentages of prior payment.
- 5% if cancellation is made over 30 days in advance.
- 40% if cancellation is made 30 or less days but over 15.
- 60% if cancellation is made 15 or less days but over 7.
- 100% if cancellation is made 7 or less days in advance.
- Pets are allowed with prior consultation. Price of stay €15.
- Activities that are noisy or disturb the peace are not permitted.
- Upon arrival, guests will receive a short tour of the house and facilities during which any doubts may be resolved while verifying that the house is handed over by the owner in perfect condition.
- The owner of Finca Las Monjas, is obliged to hand over the houses in perfect, clean condition and to be available to resolve, as far as possible, any problems that may arise. Likewise, the guests will be responsible for the house and all its contents and for returning it in perfect condition at the end of their stay.
- Arrival is kindly requested to be before 19:00. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, it is important to contact reception by telephone to coordinate the time of arrival.
- Reservation or contracting the house implies accepting these conditions in full.
- Casas Rurales Las Monjas is not responsible for any property lost or forgotten in the house. Nevertheless, should anything be found, it will be put aside to be sent to a forwarding addressed provided by the guests. Delivery costs will be covered by the guest or owner of the lost property.
- Time of check-in must be after 12:00. Time of check-out: at 12:00. Other times may be allowed upon prior consultation.